Saturday, October 25, 2008

The ref actually was a linebacker in college...

I hear he is Dolemites cousin also. Spurrier actually said the guy was just defending himself. I dunno, looks like he was having flashbacks from his college days to me. I forgot about the Texas AM thing. I didn't hear that one, but I did here Tommy would be considered for the HC job. Did you hear that Terry Bowden actually said they were right to get rid of him? Hey, the guy does not have a bad record. Winning season and bowl eligible every year. Built us up pretty good, just couldn't get us past that. I thought he showed alot of class on what he said and how he left. Lord knows I have said enough bad stuff about him and I don't have anything else bad to say. I hear Kiffin is out and Muschamp is being given strong consideration. Like I said, I hope Dabo works out but, Muschamp as the HC and Dabo as the OC, could be something. Just something different is exciting. I don't expect us to be world champions, but things are going to change non the less. I'm excited, say what you will about TDP but he has a very good track record at hiring head coaches. The last one he hired was Les Miles.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive