Thursday, October 23, 2008

LOL, I have really missed this site......

Speaking of old Dabo, don't know if you heard but he decided to just not practice yesterday and go on over to the children's hospital. While this is a very good gesture, I just think it would have been better on a day not set for practice. Who knows? I could be wrong, he may be building lots of motivation, I have my doubts though. Not done in true Dolemite fashion and that could be bad.

Right now, he has my full support, he did something I have not seen in years at Clemson. He actually made halftime adjustments. We could very well lose every game we have left. We could win them all too. I am pulling for him right now and I hope he is our next head coach. But the verdict is still out. I kind of like the Idea if he don't work out of making Muschamp or Foster the next coach and making him the offensive coordinator, we would have undoubtably the toughest most motivated team in the country. I hear Foster gets a DUI here and there however and that won't work. Muschamp is also younger, just my two cents. I am all Dabo right now!!!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive