Thursday, July 10, 2014

Yea I didn't realize it either

Someone said something about it on the message board. Pretty cool.

I think it's possible for Clemson to lose 4 games. That would be the worst case scenario though. I think FSU is a sure loss but you gotta think they'll beat one out of UGA, Louisville or Scar. I think they are more like a 3 loss team. Like you said though, it all depends on the QB situation or really the offense as a whole. Clemson should have a really good defense.

I think Auburn is a sure loss for us much like FSU is for Clemson. After that I think we could possibly lose to Georgia or Clemson. Then again I didn't see us losing to Tennessee last year. I think our offense will be ok even with replacing Shaw just because of the running game and the OL but we replace a lot on defense. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive