Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Looks good...

Reminds me of the old first person shooter games. But good lord, shocking how long the video is, over 3 hours. I did not know you could post that long of videos on YouTube. I am somewhat addicted to a game called Landgrabbers. I'm like the 7th ranked player in the world on it, lol.

Things are going well, just busy with work. Are you up to date with game of thrones? What have you seen? Penny Dreadfull and Salem are both pretty decent shows if you look for a new one. I have also been watching the new season of 24.

I guess football is closing in, not too confident with a new QB. Hopefully we learn to run the ball more this year. Thoughts? I'm just glad to have Conner Shaw gone.

Good to hear from you bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week