Wednesday, April 30, 2014

No problem bro...

this is the time during the college class that I am pretty slammed with studying and a project. I installed Windows Server 2012 evaluation on my computer with a dual boot option and did my school project. Got to work with the virutalization and it was pretty cool. I learned allot...

Anyways, with a plastic boat there is no need to seal it because plastic does not need to be sealed. What I don't think I can do is glue it together. There is really nothing that I have found strong enough to hold plastic together. Its a shame because it would be so cheap and a really cool boat could be made, the sheets are a perfect size for a 6' Portugese style dinghy. I am going to keep brainstorming and see if I think of something. Would cost about $30 if you could find a way to hold it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive