Thursday, January 09, 2014

I was going to say the same thing...

I like the way the show started with him waking up. I think it would be real hard at that point to make a realistic and not silly start to the show (starting with the break out). But at this point, I think everyone has wondered how did it happen? Was it too unrealistic to try and explain? I mean slow moving zombies defeating Armies. At this point that will be a great way to start a new show, a challenge for someone to make look real.

The show is the most viewed show in the history of television right now. More viewers than Monday Night Football. Its not going anywhere any time soon and a new show was necessary to catch all the viewers. Unfortunately it has had a new showrunner every year due to bad luck and controversy but I have no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive