Friday, February 01, 2013

If you want to get...

an idea of how Abrams will do Star Wars, watch the show Revolution. He said long before he got picked for the movies, or before they annouced they would have the movies, that the concept of how that show would go was based on Star Wars. In other words a fun type theme (according to him) vs a darker theme as you might expect with an apocolyptic tv show. I guess you can kind of see the overtones with the sword fights ect... I was becoming disinterested in the show towards the end, but now I will watch it and see if I can pick up on it.

I still have not watched Spartacus surprisingly. I love the show but with school ect... I want to find a time when I am in the mood. Odd that I have not been already, lots of good movies out already as well. Maybe I will watch some this weekend, again I thought The Life of PI was great. I am interested to see what your opinion on it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive