Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good points

Petrino is a very good coach and I would put him in the top 5 best coaches in the country for sure. Which leads me to this, since we both agree that Petrino is a great coach why then did he take the Arky job himself? Surely he could have found a better one if Arky is difficult to win there. I just don't think it's that tough to win at Arky. Hell even Houston Nutt had some success there. I think the state of Arkansas has very underrated talent. I'll just say I'm glad to get them off of our permanent schedule lol.

It might not be the right job for Tommy Bowden, don't get me wrong. He may not be interested and Arky may not be interested in him. I don't think it is because of difficulty to win at Arky though. I kind of wish Tommy would end up there or somewhere in the south east. I'd like to see him get back into coaching again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive