Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We hear it every year

Next year's class is better than this year's. I hope that is the case for next year.. Because for once Carolina is in great shape for multiple big time recruits, especially in state. Normally you don't hear about Carolina and proactive recruiting, especially with big time prospects. It seems we always arrive late to the party. This time it seems to be different. We already have a commit from one of the top players, if not the top player in-state in DJ Park. If Park isn't the top player in South Carolina Tramel Terry will be and I think Carolina has a great shot with him. There are a few other names that are familiar to me from the 2013 class, when usually I don't know any names from the next year's class on signing day.

Like I said, we hear it every year that next year's class is "loaded" or "better". I won't say that I believe it but I will say that I hope the talking heads are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week