Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yeah and to boot Boston College is not looking too good...

I will be coming into either Greenville or Columbia. I will get into Atlanta first so.... If my flight ends up on coming in on Saturday to Atlanta early and my flight to Greenville or Columbia is not until that night. I am gonna see if somebody can come get me in Atlanta. Its only about a 2 and a half hour drive and I can always drive back. Of course so I can make the game and it will also be just as easy and safer driving to Atlanta during the day as it would driving to and from Greenville or Columbia at night.

I will know everything on the 15th, times and all. I will call and let you guys know for sure. I can't say for certain it will be Saturday, could be Sunday. But its looking right now like Saturday.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive